Our offer is subject to Swiss data protection law as well as any applicable foreign data protection law such as that of the European Union (EU) with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The EU recognises that Swiss data protection law guarantees adequate data protection.
For individual and additional offers and services, special, supplementary or additional data protection declarations may exist.
1. Processing of personal data
1.1 Personal details are all data relating to an identified or identifiable person. Either of data subject is a person through whom personal data is processed. Edit encompasses everyday Handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, procurement, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
1.2 We process the personal data required to provide our offer effectively and user-friendly as well as permanently, securely and reliably.
1.3 We process personal data only after the consent of the data subject, unless the processing is permitted for other reasons, for example to fulfill a contract with the data subject and for corresponding pre-contractual measures to protect our overriding legitimate interests, because the processing is evident from the circumstances, or after prior information. In this context, we process in particular information that a data subject receives from contact-for example by letter post, e – mail, contact form, telephone or social media -, when voluntarily registering for a user account or when applying for a job transmitted to us. We may store such information in an address book, in a customer relationship Management system (CRM system), in an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, in online shop software or with similar tools.
1.4 Existing users of Facebook, Google and Twitter have the opportunity to use their corresponding user account to voluntarily register for our offer ("Social Login»). The General Terms and Conditions (GTC), data protection declarations and other provisions of the individual operators of social login services apply in each case.
1.5 We process personal data for those Durationwhich is necessary for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-term storage obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict processing accordingly.
1.6 We may have personal data processed by third parties – also abroad. This kind Order processor process personal data on our behalf. We can further process personal data with the help of third parties – also abroad. In each case, we ensure that such third parties guarantee adequate data protection.
1.7 We are present on social media platforms and other online platforms in order to be able to communicate with customers and interested persons and to inform them about our offer. The General Terms and Conditions (GTC), data protection declarations and other provisions of the individual operators apply in each case.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
2.1 We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law, in particular the Data protection law (DPA).
2.2 We process – if and insofar as the GDPR is applicable – personal data in accordance with the following legal bases:
- Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR for the processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR for the necessary processing of personal data for the fulfilment of a contract with the data subject as well as for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
- Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c GDPR for the necessary processing of personal data to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject in accordance with the applicable law of the EU or in accordance with the applicable law of a country in which the GDPR is fully or partially applicable.
- Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. d GDPR for the necessary processing of personal data in order to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
- Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR for the necessary processing of personal data in order to safeguard the legitimate interests of us or of third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms and fundamental rights as well as interests of the data subject prevail. Legitimate interests are our business interests to be able to provide and advertise the offer, information security as well as protection against misuse and unauthorized use, the enforcement of own legal Claims and compliance with Swiss law.
3. Organizational and technical measures
3.1 We take appropriate and appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure data protection and data security.
3.2 Access to our offer is via transport encryption (SSL / TLS).
3.3 The processing of personal data on the Internet can always have security gaps despite appropriate and appropriate organisational and technical measures. We cannot therefore guarantee absolute data security.
3.4 Access to our website is subject-as is generally the case with all Internet use-to proper and suspect-independent mass surveillance and other surveillance by security authorities in Switzerland, the EU, the United States of America (USA) and other countries. We cannot directly influence the appropriate processing of personal data by intelligence services, police departments and other security agencies.
4. Cookies, log files and tracking pixels
4.1 For each visit to our website, we collect the following data, if it is transmitted from your browser to our server infrastructure, and store this data in Log files:
- Date and time including time zone
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Access status (HTTP status code)
- Operating system, including user interface and Version
- Browser, including language and Version
- single page accessed and amount of data transferred
- last accessed website (Referer)
- Such data may represent personal data. The data is required in order to provide our offer permanently, securely and reliably as well as in order to ensure data security and thus in particular the protection of personal data – also by third parties or with the help of third parties.
Google Analytics is a service of the American Google LLC. We need this service to provide our services, including our website, effectively and in a user - friendly manner, in a durable, secure and reliable manner, in particular by analysing usage, including measuring success and reach with regard to troubleshooting and improvements. We can also determine whether our advertising on the Internet is successful and thus to appropriate visits on our website performs (conversion tracking). Cookies are also used. You can use the statistical collection by Google Analytics with the «Browser add-on to disable Google Analytics» contradict.
7.7 We useMailchimpin order to be able to send and manage newsletters as well as other e-mails, whereby cookies are also used. Mailchimp is an offer of the American Mailchimp Inc. according to their own statements, both the EU-American and the Swiss-AmericanPrivacy Shieldsubject. Mailchimp thereby undertakes to ensure adequate data protection. In particular, Mailchimp has published the following information on the type, scope and purpose of data processing in connection with Mad Mimi:Privacy, Privacy center, Entry in the Privacy Shield list.
7.9 We useProfityIn order to offer customers access to vouchers and special offers for the purchase and purchase of other services from other providers on the Internet, as a thank you for orders. Profity is an offer of the Swiss adfocus GmbH. In order to give you this access, when you complete orders on our website, we use an encrypted connection to provide a corresponding indication of adfocus, whereby data such as in particular your Internet Protocol (IP) address with adfocus will be exchanged. Any personal data exchanged within this framework will only serve to offer professional, permanent, safe and reliable professional services. Information on the type, scope and purpose of the data processing can be found in thePrivacy Statement of Profity.
8. Rights of persons concerned
8.1 Affected persons, whose personal data we process, have the rights according to Swiss data protection law. This includes the right to information as well as the right to rectification, erasure or blocking of the personal data processed.
8.2 Affected persons, whose personal data we process, if and to the extent that the GDPR is applicable, can confirm, free of charge, whether we process their personal data and, if so, request information about the processing of their personal data, limit the processing of their personal data, perceive their right to data portability and correct their personal data, delete ("right to be forgotten") or block.
8.3 Persons affected, whose personal data we process, if and to the extent that the GDPR is applicable, can revoke any given consent at any time and at any time object to the processing of their personal data.
8.4 Affected persons whose personal data we process have a right to complain to a competent supervisory authority. Supervisory authority for data protection in Switzerland is theFederal Data Protection and Information Commissioner(EDÖB).
9. Contact addresses
Requests from supervisory authorities and data subjects are usually sent to us by e-mail, but they can also be sent by letter mail:
Dancing Queens GmbH